Working at ABS
ABS is one of the UK’s largest personal training only businesses and is growing fast. We have new gym locations on the horizon across the North of England. Our team of personal trainers are industry leaders and provide the very best personal training services.
All personal trainers working at our gyms are self-employed.
Benefits & Career Progression
At ABS we want our personal trainers to be the very best. We invest a lot of time in personal education and career progression.
Here is an overview the benefits of being a PT with ABS:
- A full client base provided from day one
- The tools and support to deliver high quality personal training
- Access to a dedicated marketing, admin, sales and client relations team
- Guidance to help you reach your earnings goal with the potential to earn more than double the fitness industry average
- Weekly group education sessions to ensure you are continually improving and developing as a PT
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Career progression within the company and at new locations as we grow
Your interview at abs
We will invite you in for an interview so you can meet our management team and see the gym space for yourself.
Our interviews usually take the following form:
- Group presentation from us about the opportunities available to train clients at our gyms and why we feel ABS is the best place for personal trainers to progress their careers in the personal training industry.
- At your interview we will ask you to wear gym clothes, as part of the process will involve you being asked to coach a mini-workout.
- We will also sit down with you for a 1-on-1 chat to explain more about the company and answer any questions you might have.
If you are a level 3 qualified PT who is passionate about your clients and their results, you’re hardworking, committed, have a passion for the profession, can get on with anyone and you crave improvement and education, we have some great opportunities for you to train clients at ABS!
- Personal training opportunities in Liverpool City Centre
- Personal training opportunities in Manchester City Centre
- Personal training opportunities in Speke
Start your application by sending us your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]