This second blog in our series examines the best low carbohydrate based meal options for lunch.
The options you choose will depend on what your body goals are for 2019. At ABS we specialise in designing bespoke nutrition plans for our clients that can be tailored to suit their fitness levels, goals and lifestyle.
If you have any questions regarding nutrition and what you need to change to achieve your goals, simply get in touch with our team who will be happy to advise you.
So what about low carb lunches?
Here is what we would suggest:
- Chicken breast with spinach leaves
- Turkey breast with Asparagus
- Tuna, mixed salad
- Chicken, celery, tomato, peppers
- Salmon, broccoli
- Beef slices, mixed salad
- Chicken and vegetable soup
- Chicken/prawn stir fry
- Tuna, red onion, beetroot, kale
- Mackerel/salmon/cod/haddock with green beans and asparagus
- Chicken + avocado salad
- Boneless Chicken thighs and green beans
- Beef slices + mushrooms and peppers
- Salmon salad
For more information or to book a free consultation, get in touch with our team. Either fill out our website enquiry form which can be found in the top corner of this page, or email: [email protected]