This third blog in our series examines the best low carbohydrate based meal options for your evening meal.
Like all suggestions, the options you choose will depend on what your body goals are. At ABS we specialise in designing bespoke nutrition plans for our clients that can be tailored to suit their fitness levels, goals and lifestyle.
If you have any questions regarding nutrition and what you need to change to achieve your goals, simply get in touch with our team who will be happy to advise you.
So what about low carb evening meals?
Here is what we would suggest:
- Steak, asparagus and broccoli
- Chicken, cauliflower rice
- Cod fillet, asparagus and green beans
- Chicken thighs, cauliflower and carrots
- Haddock, cauliflower rice, celery
- Chicken stir fry no noodles
- Gammon Steak cabbage and cauliflower
- Prawn/chicken/turkey stir fry
- Prawn, courgette, homemade tomato sauce
- Stuffed pepper (with turkey mince and low-fat feta cheese)
For more information or to book a free consultation, get in touch with our team. Either fill out our website enquiry form which can be found in the top corner of this page, or email: [email protected]
ABS has three gyms across the North West. For more information on each, click below.
- Personal Training Liverpool
- Personal Training Liverpool South
- Personal Training Manchester city centre