This blog is a first in a new series that will examine the best low and best high carbohydrate based meal options for breakfast, lunch and evening meals.
The options you choose will depend on what your body goals are for 2019. At ABS we specialise in designing bespoke nutrition plans for our clients that can be tailored to suit their fitness levels, goals and lifestyle.
If you have any questions regarding nutrition and what you need to change to achieve your goals, simply get in touch with our team who will be happy to advise you.
So what about breakfast? For this first blog, we have compiled a list of the very best low carb breakfast options for those on a low carb diet plan. In our next blog we will share our preferred high carb breakfast options.
This is not an exhaustive list but some tasty and relatively low calorie breakfast options for you to consider.
- Total O Greek Yoghurt with either cashew nuts, almonds, strawberries or blueberries
- 2 pieces of extra lean Bacon with 1 egg
- Quick fry steak with spinach leaves
- Beef slices with spinach leaves
- Good quality sausages with grilled tomatoes
- 3 egg omelette with peppers
- 2 Boiled eggs
- 2 Scrambled eggs
- Smoked salmon
- Salmon, 1 egg, asparagus
- Poached eggs and asparagus
- Water melon
For more information or to book a free consultation, get in touch with our team. Either fill out our website enquiry form which can be found in the top corner of this page, or email: [email protected]
ABS has three gyms across the North West. For more information on each, click below.
- Personal Training Liverpool
- Personal Training Liverpool South
- Personal Training Manchester city centre
Our personal trainers know exactly how to help you achieve your goals. Contact us now for more information.