We have taken every precaution to ensure that our personal training gym in Manchester city centre is as safe as possible for our clients to train in.
As well as several new key measures, our Manchester city centre gym has been deep cleaned which included a full decontamination fog spray and our cleaners have spent, in total, over 20 hours preparing the gym space to ensure it is as hygienic as possible.
We will continue to fog spray the gym every week after we reopen.
The personal trainers working in ABS Manchester have been trained on the new procedures and are ready to get back to training clients.
There will be several things we will ask of our Manchester clients including:
- If you are sick, have a fever, a cough, shortness of breath or even just feel a little run down we would recommend you to cancel your session.
- If any members of your household are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms you should cancel your session.
- Limit personal belongings brought into the facility.
- Only enter the facility a maximum of two minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
- Clients will be required to wash their hands before a session.
To see the work we have put in, check out our YouTube video, in which ABS owner Connor runs through all the measures we have put in place: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QiP62zEuQY