Our personal training gyms in Liverpool reopened in late July after a long period of closure during the national lockdown. Now we are back and our clients are smashing their way through their goals once again.
We spoke recently with The Guide Liverpool about how our gyms across Liverpool have been coping since our reopening.
In the article, owner Connor, described how almost all of ABS’ clients are back at our South Liverpool personal training gym with figures close to 100%, and there has been a 10% increase in new people signing up.
The ABS personal training Liverpool city centre gym is back to 85% membership although owner, Connor O’Brien told The Guide that: “Clients working from home and living over 30-40 mins away make up most of the remaining 15% of those not returned.”
He added: “New signs ups are coming through fast which is great, and demand hasn’t dropped from what we had at the start of the year.
“We are getting busier by the month and expect to have a strong finish to the year.”
To read the full article, including why Connor thinks fitness is more important than ever before, click the link HERE.