We should all be making sure that we get enough fruit and veg in our diets. For those who are training in the gym and following a diet plan, there are two very simple rules when it comes to what fruit you should be trying to work into your diet.
The 2 rules of fruit:
- The darker the skin the better
- The thinner the skin the better
So, berries are one of the best options you can go for. You might look to include:
- Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries
Fruits to be avoided would be, for example, Bananas with thick skin and light colour.
For more information on anything related to diet and nutrition, get in touch with our team at: [email protected]
More on nutrition from ABS:
- Top high-carb breakfast options
- Top high-carb lunch options
- Top high-carb dinner options
- Cheat meals: All you need to know
ABS has three gyms across the North West. For more information on each, click below.
For all our latest news and transformations, follow us on Instagram.