To complete our vegetarian food series in which we have looked at the best vegetarian breakfast and lunch/dinner options, we’re now taking this blog to explore the very best vegetarian snack options. We have selected options that are both low and high in carbohydrates.
If you have any questions regarding nutrition and what you need to change to achieve your goals, simply get in touch with our team who will be happy to advise you.
So what about vegetarian snack options? Why not try some of these?
- BCAA drink
- Vegan protein shake
- Small tub of quark cheese.
- 50g roasted chickpeas.
- 100g Hummus with 100g carrot sticks
- Handful of nuts: cashew, almonds, brazil, macadamia.
- Berries: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- Other fruit: watermelon, kiwi, apple
- Apple with cashew nut butter
- Protein shake
- Carrot sticks
- Apple + cashew nut butter
- Naked bar
- Bounce energy ball
- 0% Greek yoghurt
- Protein bar
For more information or to book a free consultation, get in touch with our team. Either fill out our website enquiry form which can be found in the top corner of this page, or email: [email protected]
ABS has three gyms across the North West. For more information on each, click below.
To keep up-to-date with all the latest news from ABS via our Instagram account.